Dear all, thanks for your kind messages during my absence! I really needed this break from blogging and the computer. I have done portait painting, travelling to france and italy and I enjoyed projects at home.
I returned yesterday from Sardinia, it was great, good food and lovely water. Glad to be home again, and realised I am not really a beach person, a few days are fine, but then I get a little bored...
Of course I want to visit you all again and see how everybody is doing. The end of summer is coming near and even though I love the long sunny days, I love the fall, with it's cosy evening, warm colours and wearing beautiful vests and sweaters. Fall is a new beginning for me, more then January, I guess it's a school thing, September really is the month of new beginnings for me...
I hope you are all well, and that you had a wonderful summer.
Solange

7 comments:
Sounds like you've been having a wonderful time, I've always fancied a little break in Sardinia. So glad that you're back! Wishing you lots of lovely, autumnal days!
Dear Solange,
welcome back! I´m so happy to "see" you again.
Your photos are so wonderful.
Have a nice evening, Nadine
herz-allerliebst.de
Hi Solange,
Welkom thuis. Leuk dat we je blog weer kunnen volgen!
groeten van Madelief
Sargdenia belledu ;) Gaaf dat je hier was ... ik ben er zo'n dertig jaar elke zomer geweest .. Sassari vind ik niet al te interessant en ik vraag me af welke stranden je was.
Wat fijn weer van je te horen/lezen. Ik keek iedere week wel even of je al terug was... goed hoor, zo'n pauze! Ik vind eigenlijk ook dat ik teveel tijd achter de computer doorbreng...
Leuk te lezen over je vakantie, ziet er prachtig uit daar!
En blij dat je er weer bent!!
Liefs, Chantal
Wellicht hebben jullie een pracht van een vakantie achter de rug! Alleen al als ik die klinkende Italiaanse namen hoor, krijg ik weer zin in vakantie!
Welcome back, tot gauw.
Aaaah je bent er weer!!! ;-)
heerlijk!!!
tot snel kus Faab!
xxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment