Monday, July 20, 2009

new things and a break

I haven't been blogging for awhile now, since I have been so busy with lots of things: new oil painting course, reading books, our house, my family and friends, I hardly have time to blog!
I will stop blogging for the summer, gather new ideas, get new energy and hopefully enjoy the rest of the summer!
I will be back for sure, but I need a good break and some time away from the computer.

wish you all the best and enjoy yourselves!

Solange

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the rest of your summer break Solange. I will miss you, but I understand that there's more to life than blogging. Have fun!
Best wishes,
Catherine xx

vosgesparis said...

I wish you a wonderful and creative summer.

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

A break does a world of good now and then, at least I've found so. Have a great holiday and a good rest and come back recharged!

Windlost said...

hi solange, checking in and hoping your summer is great. i need a blog break too...sometimes i feel like real life is passing by while i surf for decorating eye candy, which i love but which sometimes is a waste of time. so a well-deserved break to you!

see you when you're back...

xo terri

Mary-Laure said...

Oh do come back soon dear!

A home far away said...

I hope you have a fantastic summer time!

Hugs Gunilla in Singapore

Rumour has it said...

Hallo Solange!
Ik dacht eerst dat Blogger misschien niet alle updates doorgaf, maar nee, je bent dus echt wel een tijdje gestopt...
Ik hoop dat alles goed met je gaat, dat je straks weer fris en monter aan het bloggen slaat en er weer helemaal bij bent!! :)
Hartelijke groeten,
Marjolijn

Mary-Laure said...

I miss you, come back soon...