Sunday, June 28, 2009

busy



Lately, I have neglected my blog a bit, as I was quite busy. I am enjoying my new painting class, we have painted the outside of our house (!) which was red, and we choose an elegant, dark green to accentuate the charm of our house, dated 1925.


Fresh flowers in my livingroom and the new issue of Australian Country life made my weekend very enjoyable. (also because of the freshly baked scones I made with my son.... ) Today it't time for some ironing and laundry. My husband has been painting yesterday all day, the hallway on our second floor, completely snow white, it's beautiful and light, it doubles the look of space....

wish you all a wonderful sunday!
Solange

11 comments:

Weißer Vintagezauber said...

Hello,
your dark door is elegance and the roses are very nice.
A wonderful sunday with many sunshine wish you, Elke.

Rumour has it said...

Prachtige, prachtige rozen! Wat een kleur hebben die, zo mooi ook weer! Kleuren fascineren me echt en vooral als ze zo mooi in beeld worden gebracht.
Die donkergroene kleur past zo goed in het plaatje; het is een kleur die je veel in Nederland ziet; is het een van de typische Hollandse tinten voor buiten-houtwerk?
Een mooie zondag toegewenst, Solange! I´ll be back :)
Marjolijn

Madelief said...

De voordeur is mooi geworden & de scones zien er heerlijk uit!

Fijne zondagavond!

Madelief

Windlost said...

Congrats on the painting and all your endeavours! We would love to see the white walls please....

:)

les fifoles said...

OH, I've missed your 100th post but I will be there for the 1000th ;-))

I wish you a wonderful summer and hope you'll can use a lot the beautiful candlelight!

A bientôt. Anne

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

You keep busy, what a dream home you are creating! Sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging, which can be a good thing I guess :)

Mary-Laure said...

Those roses are just spectacular!

Abacaxi & Hortelã said...

Dat groen is erg mooi Solange!
En die scones zien er ook verrukkelijk uit zeg!
Succes met alle drukte en hopelijk heb je al een aantal avonden kunnen genieten van een diner bij kaarslicht in de tuin!
Fijne dag! Chantal

Anonymous said...

Hi, ben zelf ook niet zo druk in de weer met m'n blog, de zomertijd ben je toch meer buiten en zo !!
Vind die donkergoene kleur echt mooi staan, zeker als je huis van begin 1900 is ! Super!!
Groetjes en fijne week nog, Janneke.

MODERN COUNTRY said...

Hi Solange!

I hope all is well with you!! I am sure you are enjoying this wonderful time as much as I do :) Well, the two last days we had a lot of rain but it was lovely with a colder breeze for a change.

I have been enjoying your latest post and was curious about your trip to Paris. Love France!! Beautiful pictures.

Your new painted door is very sharming as dark, I would have chosen the same colour!

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the great summer time!!

Friendly hug, Aina

Reginas Cottage said...

hi solange,
i think your green door looks much better,als the red before.
loveley roses and delicious scones.
have a nice day,
hugs regina