Dear readers, Today is my 100th post! Can you believe how many things I have been posting about and writing, writing. It's been a lot of fun.
I have done some beautiful buys for my home lately and I want to share my treasures with you all. Now the summer is coming, we can hopefully eat a bit more outside, but for the moment, the sun hasn't been showing his face a lot.... I was hoping for some candlelit dinners outside, but okay, until then, we will dine inside.
Next week they will start to paint our outside window frames, they are red (what were the previous owners thinking....) and we will paint them a dark green, which will fit with the 30's look of our home. This will bring out much more character I am hoping. I wil keep you posted of course.
have a nice end of week!
Solange

10 comments:
Dear Solange,
congratulations to your 100th post. Your new treasures are adorable. I love the forks in the silver bowl - you took a beautiful photo.
I´m looking forward to your new painted windows. Dark green sounds good.
Have a nice evening, Nadine
herz-allerliebst.de
huhu Solange....
good to hear from you:).... Your treasures are so pretty...love the ornament-glas with the candle.....
mmmhh I guess everything is adorable:) Hey you start painting them...you must tell me how and what kind of paint you use.... I have two unpainted windows,too ...I don´t know why the preowners didn´t paint them?! But I never did that before and so it is a good chance to learn from you:) I send you a big THANK YOU!!!..... Today the sun was shinning, but they said rain for the next two days:(........have a great week ...*Marie*
Hi Solange, congrats on your achievement! Your decorations are lovely - good luck with the painting!
Here's to 100 more posts!
xoxo
Congrutulations on your 100th post! I have enjoyed reading them all - I love to read your thoughts and see your little touches of beauty. Here's to many more posts.
Have a great weekend
Catherine
Hoi Solange,
Gefeliciteerd! Ik ben nog maar net begonnen met mijn blog en hoop dat het ooit net zo mooi wordt als die van jou!
Fijn weekend!
groeten, Madelief
Hoi Solange,
Bedankt voor de leuke boodschap die je hebt achtergelaten om mijn blog!!
Hartelijke groet,
Madelief
Hi Solange, first of all congratulation for your 100th post!!! Second tank you very much for visiting and leaving your comment on mine!!!I'm so happy.
Have a nice day
Happy 100th!
Your blog has been a genuine inspiration for me; it's what made me want to feature pics of my own home on my blog.
Sometimes when I'm choosing items for my place I wonder, would Solange like this? Really, it's true!
Happy 100th!
Your blog has been a genuine inspiration for me; it's what made me want to feature pics of my own home on my blog.
Sometimes when I'm choosing items for my place I wonder, would Solange like this? Really, it's true!
Die hortensias hebben zo´n mooie kleur. Je hebt mooie foto´s gemaakt! En proficiat met deze mijlpaal... op naar de volgende 100... :D
Post a Comment