Days are flying by and there are a lot of things going on. Thursday I will start with a new course in oilpainting portraits, which I am very exited about, since I haven't painted in so long and it's one thing I am really passionate about.
But among all the daily things, like drinking cups of coffee, running errands, doing groceries and family life, I am having silents moments in my head. Sometimes it can be a song which brings back melodies or just a picture.
Here are some pictures from my last visit at Versaille, beautiful paths, aged doors, little details that made it so special.
I wish all of you a wonderful week, and some moments of quietness.
Solange

7 comments:
Wow... was für zauberhafter Bilder und Impressionen!!
Wie aus einem Märchen *schwärm*...
Ganz liebe Grüße
Doris
Wat een leuke blog & mooie foto's van Versailles. Ik overweeg in de zomervakantie een dagje naar Versailles te gaan. Is het de moeite waard? Ik hoor dat de entreeprijs flink hoog is.
Hartelijke groet, Madelief
mooie stille momenten.. op een dag hoop ik ook versaille te bezoeken. Succes met je schilderen... leuk dat je iets doet waar je echt gepassioneerd over bent. Dat is belangrijk ;)
I haven't gone to Versailles in a long time and had forgotten how perfectly beautiful it is.
That was such a beautiful post Solange. I could look at all these lovely little details for ages. Thank you!
About the problem with your comments...I've put my thinking cap on and the only thing I can think is that perhaps you are not logged on to your own blog first? Exit out of the blog, log on to yours and sign in, then go back. Hope this helps, if not, let me know a specific blog you have problems with and I'll go look at it.
Best wishes
Catherine xx
Hi....beautiful. I´m going to vistit Paris aswell-just one more month and I will take lovely pictures like you did..great blog, enjoyed it really to have a look around. Greetings from Luxembourg, Tanja
Stunning photos Solange - very tranquil and lovely! xo Terri
Post a Comment