Yes, indeed, a better day today and I mean, inspiration wise. I have been raving about my (another) new book. It's called 'The new eighteenth century style'. A beautiful book, full of interiors of different people and wonderful estates and appartments.
It's not really for people who love 'all white' interiors, it's a beautiful combination of antiques and brocante, and charm.
I also painted our hallway on the 2nd floor. It was salmon....so awful, but when we moved in, it wasn't our first priority, so we didn't get to change it yet. It took me some time, but managed to paint it. I used 'Old white' from Farrow and Ball. Lovely paint, matt and rich in colour.
Slowly, I am getting my inspiration back, a few weeks ago I was not so happy, but now I am. thanks to my books and the sun for sure! My ideas and inspiration are back.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend girls, to all of you wherever you are in this world :-)
Solange xx!

11 comments:
Thank you for the great wishes!!! My daughter got 11 today and I feel the time is running soooo fast!!! she was my sweet little babygirl and now....
I wish you a great weekend and by the way, it is good to have someone out there who is thinking of me:)...Thank you!! I´m sending you sunshine....hugs *Marie*
Keep up the good spirit! And have a lovely weekend.
Dymphie
Such beautiful pictures - I'd love to leaf through this book.
I'm glad to hear that you are feeling happy, spring will really kick in soon and that will help.
Je brengt me op een idee, ik ga dit boek ook weer eens doorkijken om mijn Franse gevoel weer een beetje wakker te schudden. T wordt me allemaal iets te scandinavisch en wit soms.
..ik wandel zomaar je log binnen...ik blijf alleen maar denken waarom ben ik hier nog niet geweest...onder de indruk ga ik verder lezen..kijken..
Hello,
I discovered your blog and I realy love it. Everythings are beautifull.
Have a nice day
Nathalie
HI, in France the name of this book is "le XVIIIème retrouvé" it's a very very beautiful book of the french style...
your blog is also beautiful..
friendly from provence
I just love the 18th century, its literature, its spirit... I'd love to check out that book!
Hej Solange,
Blij dat je je beter voelt, heel herkenbaar vooral in deze tijd van het jaar, vind ik ....maar we gaan weer een lekkere tijd tegemoet en daarmee komt de inspiratie en energie ook weer terug !! Je hal is heel mooi geworden, de kleur lijkt erg op die van onze kamermuur !! Daar ben ik ook heel tevreden over :)
Groetjes, Janneke.
Your blog is lovely. I really enjoyed my visit here.
Hope you've had a lovely weekend. Nothing like a quiet moment at the weekend with one's nose in a beautiful book!
Post a Comment