Yes, it's time for a new book again. This time I want to share with you 'Esprit de Famille' a lovely book full of images and text on how to make the many things for your home. It also includes patterns and some websites.
The book is not for the beginning seamstress like me, because I find it quite hard to make something, but it's nevertheless a charming book full of warm pictures.
Just to give you a sneak peak:
I soon have ( I know, I know...) another book coming, but I will reveal that one later ;-)
enjoy your week,
Solange

10 comments:
Hi!
Just want to say that the book looks lovely!
Camilla
By looking at those briliant pictures I´m melting away!
Great great book!!! hugs *marie*
Wat een pláátjes!!
Ben nu al benieuwd naar het volgende boek!!
X Chantal
moi aussi je l'ai!!!
manon
Wow, I am smitten with those creations! I'm sure you will find lots of inspirational ideas in there - keep us posted on your creations, dear Solange!
What a beautiful book. I love getting new decorating or craft books. Enjoy! xo Terri
Oh wow it looks like a wonderful book!
Have a great day
Hugs Gunilla in Singapore
This book looks gorgeous and inspiring! Pity I don't speak French, otherwise I would buy it as I totally love decorating books.
Ik heb dit boek al in huis! Echt een knap boek vol inspiratie en mooie plaatjes. Wist je trouwens dat de schrijfster Audrey is, van www.lamaisondouce.canalblog.com?
Ik ben ook zo´n ´boekenfreak´ als jij, geloof ik. Vandaag is er nog een zending binnengekomen, hoofdzakelijk van schrijfster Christina Strutt en ook van Gail Abbott (leven met blauw/wit & Living with Light). Toffe werken allemaal. Ik ben benieuwd naar jouw selectie!!
Hartelijke groeten, Marjolijn
jahh die is leuk denk ik , heb je deze bij amazon besteld?
Post a Comment