I got a subscription in February for 'Australian Country Style'. I like to read magazines from all over the world, and since I had tried a Scandanavian magazine for 1 year, it was time to try something new, different. I wasn't getting new ideas and maybe I am wanting more then the 'all white' style.
Now, today came my first issue.....I can tell you that this magazine is definitely an inspiration, full of articles and pictures of beach homes, cottages, country style: yes, different: yes, but not only interior, it's also packed with beauty, fashion and recipes! very fresh and cool!
Of course county style can be defined in many ways and luckily we can give a personal twist to our own 'country style' at home, with this magazine it shouldn't be too hard to get ideas.
Wish you all a happy, sunny weekend!

8 comments:
Country Style is one of my favourite magazines Solange! Glad you are reading it and enjoying it. I haven't read this issue yet, so your pictures gave me a tempting glimpse of what's in store for me!
If you ever get a chance you might also like to read Australian Home Beautiful. Some of the homes are a bit too modern for my taste but it also has some absolutely devine homes too.
Enjoy your weekend Solange!
Je doet me watertanden met die plaatjes! Ziet er allemaal heel mooi uit. Eigenlijk ben ik ook een enthousiaste fan van allerlei stijlen en woonbladen. Ik koop steevast enkele designbladen waarin merendeels moderne looks naar voren komen, maar ik heb er evenveel interesse in als in landelijke stijlen. Jij ook waarschijnlijk. Ik vind dat ze onze blik en kijk op de dingen bijspijkeren vaak. Heb je al eens Duitse bladen getest? Daar zitten ook pareltjes tussen!
Fijn weekend en hartelijke groeten, Marjolijn
O ja, die buitenlandse bladen kunnen zoveel inspiratie geven. Country Style is ook een van mijn favorieten. Jammer genoeg is de prijs hier echt belachelijk (maar daar trek ik me niet altijd iets van aan!!).
Zo'n blad is een heerlijke maaltijd voor het oog! GENIETEN!!
Fijne zondag!
Liefs, Chantal
Dear Solange,
this magazine looks great. I love the pictures. Thank you for sharing.
Our littel one is doing fine. He is a very relaxed baby and sleeps and smiles a lot. Samuel loves his littel brother and my heart melts when I see them together.
I wish you and your family a wonderful and sunny week, Nadine
ton blog me plait beaucoup!
manon
oooh yes very very nice..I would so love to go there...
Thankyou for your sweet and lovely message Solange I am soooo much better and looking forward to reading your lovely pages...need to see just what you have been up to ha ha
Hugs Lynn xx
Nou, wat leuk om countrystyle uit Australie te bekijken :) Ben zelf ook dol op "countrystyle". Heerlijk dat je daar weer ideeen uit kunt halen om zelf thuis toe te passen!
Mooie foto's ..zucht... ben dol op woonbladen :0
Groetjes.
Hi! Sooo beautiful pictures!!!
Anette:)
Post a Comment