Monday, June 16, 2008

Look what I found...

So, today I was doing my grocery shopping and I was just done, when my eye fell on this beautiful little french book called 'Le bois et la maison'. What a gorgeous little book, filled with light interiors, lots of wood and my favourite country, cozy style.
I thought it was quite cheap, so I bought it right away.
At home I am looking through the pages and just thinking how lucky I was today to find it.

I will share some pictures here, so you can have a look for yourself!















Lovely pictures, no? I really love the atmosphere wood gives, I wouldn't like a entire wooden home, it's not my style, but I love the use of it for floors and furniture. I even want wooden floors in the bathroom!
Now, I will continue with tidying my living room a bit and read a bit, enjoy your evening girls and I hope you are all enjoying this month of June.

Solange xx!




11 comments:

Elena Bruno said...

Thanks for visiting! Your blog is pleasantly elegant, beautiful bed painted white and charming even the bathroom of the book that you shared with us. See you soon!

Rumour has it said...

Goh ja, dat lijkt me inderdaad ook een mooi boek. Het smaakt naar Long-Island-stijl en gezellige sfeer. Je hebt het wel getroffen dat je in de supermarkt nog wel zo'n leuk buitenlands boek tegenkomt.
Groetjes

Marianne said...

Mooi boek, mooie plaatjes.

vosgesparis said...

ohhh dat lijkt mij ook heel erg leuk dit boekje, dus als je er op uitgekeken bent ;)))

Hanna said...

What a wonderful book you have found. I love those pictures, white wood looks great!

Have a nice week!

Poppedijne said...

This is a realy lovely book! I love wood...if it is painted white.
If you find another one like it you may always mail me!

Unknown said...

Lucky you!!!!

XX

Nadine von herz-allerliebst.de said...

Hi Solange,
what a beautiful book. I like the colours and the white painted wood too. Unfortunately we only have laminate in our hired apartment. But one day ... :-). By the way: I´m so excited to see your new home.

Have a wonderful week, Nadine
herz-allerliebst.de

*Marie* said...

HEJ Solange!!! I wish you a great weekend!!!! The book you bought is soooo nice. Sometimes I sit outside in the garden with some of my books ( I could look at the pictures 1000 times). I love to dream about our soon to be renovated house and what else we can do. But at the moment it´s raining and it is very dark outside:( and so I stay inside and dring a good cup of black tea. I hope you have better weather!!! Take care ...*Marie*

*Marie* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chiara und Nils said...

I found your blog today- and look all the nice pictures and ideas. Finally I found this post, what a beautiful book, and the fotos soooo nice. Really a must have book :-), I just take it on my christmas wish list :-).

Nice weekend
chiara