potterybarnThis last week I've had a better feeling about the removal. In two weeks we get the key and then we will be completely dependent from the builders and hope that the do a good job and that they can finish it on time...
I realized there is no use in worrying and therefore, I just focused on the decorating side of the home. I had a look around and you know, when you look at your accessories and you know that some are you favourite, and some, well, you don't know why you still keep them.
I realized I will get rid of some things before we move, so that we can make a fresh start. The good thing is that we save space and the even better thing is that I have an excuse to buy some new things!
potterybarnThis time I show you some beautiful accessories, which go especially for the summer season. I don't actually have these things but I find them beautiful and serene looking.
potterybarnI especially love the starfish, they are beautiful and give the home a holiday touch I find. Are you all enjoying the sun? Here the summer is not really great, but nevertheless we have sometimes some sunny days, which I try to enjoy fully!
have a good week my friends and take care!
Solange xx

13 comments:
http://www.le-monde-est-a-nous.net/index.php?post/2008/05/28/Ma-deco-%3A-une-collection-douvrages-sur-la-Deco
Op een zoektocht naar dat leuke boekje uit je vorige post kwam ik bovenstaande link tegen... er komt dus nog een hele serie van dat sort boekjes aan.. waarschijnlijk gewoon in de kiosk in belgie?? geluksvogel ;)
Links plakken gaat niet zo goed in de blogs .... Maar goed dit stond er
Prochaines parutions:
Autour de la maison 29 mai / Le bois et la maison 5 juin / Salles de bains 12 juin / La couleur dans la maison 19 juin /Appartements et lofts 26 juin / Maisons de vacances 3 juillet / Petits espaces 10 juillet / Maisons restaurées 17 juillet / Espaces de détente 24 juillet / Maisons de campagne 31 juillet / Matériaux anciens 7 août / Maisons contemporaines 14 août / Chambres à coucher 21 août / Rangements 28 août.
A noter: certains kiosques disposent encore des premiers numéros, n'hésitez pas à les leurs demander!
+ d'infos:
Collection Ma Déco - Disponibles chez votre marchand de journaux chaque jeudi
Prix public indicatif : 1,90 € le premier numéro puis 7,90 €
I like the way you think, get rid of things so you can buy new ones:-)
Here in Sweden it´s raining and it´s cold, but I am going home to Singapore soon:-9
Hugs Gunilla
My B is really into Starfish right now...he would love these. As do I. You should treat yourself!
Ik kan niet wachten totdat wij ook een huis hebben gevonden, want het lijkt me heerlijk om de dingen dan eindelijk "in het echt" te kunnen doen!! Veel plezier ermee!
Lfs Ro
Out with the old, in with the new. Goede gedachte! Ik heb ook nog ergens zeesterren liggen, je brengt me op een idee, tijd dat ik die eens uit ga halen, nu de zomer officieel begonnen is.
Groetjes, Marianne
Truly elegant! Good week! See you soon!
Haha, áls ik in de States ben, check ik altijd even of er een Pottery Barn in de buurt zit. Mooie winkels hoor met altijd iets aparts, wat voor de Amerikanen natuurlijk nooit apart genoeg is, want iedereen heeft een PB apothekerskast, of koffietafel :)
Maar goed: mooie foto's, succes met de voorbereidingen hoor!
Hihi Anja, dat ga ík ook zeker doen daar!!
Oh Slonage wat spannend, het komt steeds dichterbij hè.
Moeilijk soms om spulletjes weg te doen, maa raan de andere kant... wat is er fijner dan een frisse start te maken?
Ik hoop dat de bouwvakkers jullie goed gezind zijn, dan komt het vast allemaal goed.
Sterkte ermee, maar geniet ook hè! (En natuurlijk zien we graag foto's van de ontwikkelingen!).
Liefs, Chantal
Nice blog i love your pics and ideas ! The starfishs let me remember on my last holiday trips... mmmmhhhh neeeed holiday again ;-)
I did the same as you, before we moved to our new flat, we got rid of a lot of stuff. It's no use of keeping things you don't like or don't use... Lovely pictures! Have a nice weekend, hugs Mia
ohhh sooo beautiful pictures as ever!!! I hope you are doing good and you´re not so much in stress right now, with all the things arround the new house?! i´m having a little blog break for 2 weeks. Here in DK we have summer holidays. And I´m driving with the kids to my mom and she has no Computer:(... so take care my dear friend and I ´m very excited to read your inspirations in 2 weeks:)...*Marie*
Post a Comment