The packing will soon start now that we get the key of our new house over tomorrow. For work matters I am off for a few days to Germany. Things seem to get quite busy and I will be away for some time from my blog, but not for too long.
Here are some photos of my delicious strawberry cake which me and my husband ate with great joy :-) and a picture of the boxes, ready to be filled.... yes, quite some packing to do.
I will visit you soon again and I wish you all a very nice week!
Take care, Solange

10 comments:
It seems the beginning of a very tiring period ... Good work and I take one of your delicious strawberry cake!
Veel sterkte de komende tijd en tot ziens op je blog!
Succes met de verhuizing en tot ziens!
Dear Solange,
I wish you a lot of courage and fun for your moving. It's so exciting to start again everything! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the new home.
Hugs. Anne
Wishing you a smooth move, it can be stressful and annoying but so rewarding when you get to unpack in your new home! Take care for now, look forward to seeing pictures from your new place,x
Dear Solange,
I wish you the best of luck!!! You know that I'm next in line.... :-(
X Ro
Exciting things are happening there! And good luck with all packing!
veel plezier met de verhuizing ;)
Succes met je verhuizing.
Jaja, het harde werken kan beginnen. Maar het is natuurlijk ook heel erg leuk, je weet tenslotte waar je het voor doet!
Wil je even veel succes wensen met alle voorbereidingen, het pakken, enz. Hou je ons op de hoogte van de vorderingen?
Lieve groet,
Chantal
Post a Comment