Sunday, July 11, 2010

refreshments anyone?


With the heat staying, my refreshments mainly consist of strawberries with or without cream, cherries, ice cream and lots of drinks.
Here are some pictures of our garden, small but cosy and big enough to have a BBQ and some evenings outside.

I am not really a garden person, but I love the feeling of flowers and plants around me, I love going to a garden centre and choosing lovely plants and flowers, it's just that mantaining a garden is quite a different thing and sometimes I just, let's say.... stick to an 'english garden'.... nice and full, things growing everywhere :-)


Wish you all a lovely sunday!

Solange

5 comments:

Nadine von herz-allerliebst.de said...

Dear Solange,
everything you wrote in this post sounds a lot like me... especially the "garden person" point ;). Unfortunately we haven´t a garden but I miss such a beautiful place like yours. It is so, so beautiful!

Have a wonderful Sunday,
Nadine
herz-allerliebst.de

Mary-Laure said...

Oh Solange, this is enchanting! Strawberries and cream = bliss

Janean said...

this is so beautiful and relaxing.

Abacaxi & Hortelã said...

Wat heb je een gezellig tuintje Solange, heerlijk toeven lijkt me, en zeker met een schaaltje aardbeien met slagroom, mmmm.
Geniet lekker van de lange, zwoele zomeravonden!
Bisous, Chantal

Angeline said...

Your garden is lovely, full of peace, I would love to have one like this !