Just to say that we are going to France for a few days, to visit the in-laws and to enjoy some shopping and good food... It's even warmer there than here, so packing is well, light. (although I always end up with more than I need, because I am a 'what if' person...)
Een fijn verblijf in France toegewenst! Dit jaar gaan we niet ´groots´ op vakantie, maar wel enkele dagen naar Parijs. Onze kinderen hebben de Eiffeltoren nog niet gezien... :) Happy holiday voor jullie allen. Beste groetjes, Marjolijn
Here's the place where I celebrate the love for comfortable living. The love for beautiful cutlery, cozy furniture, beautiful books and home made food. The smell of fresh laundry, fresh flowers and scented candles are a few things I thoroughly enjoy.
My home is my haven and I think there are few things, which gives me more joy then to make our family home cozy and classy.
9 comments:
Have a LOVELY time Solange!!!! Where abouts are you going? I am off to France next week too (Nice) - can't wait!!!!
Enjoy your time away!!!
Nicola
to me it sounds so exciting to get to just *go off to France* for a few days!!!!
hope you have a fantastic time. :)
In what place of France are you coming? Have a good trip!
Have a wonderful trip, Solange. (Or when you see these comments, hope its been wonderful.)
I love the flowers in the pitcher...I do that, too.
Een fijn verblijf in France toegewenst! Dit jaar gaan we niet ´groots´ op vakantie, maar wel enkele dagen naar Parijs. Onze kinderen hebben de Eiffeltoren nog niet gezien... :)
Happy holiday voor jullie allen.
Beste groetjes, Marjolijn
Geniet Solange! Van familie, de zon, heerlijk eten, lekkere wijn & het goede franse leven!! Veel plezier!! Bisous, Chantal
enjoy your trip!
Hope you are having a swell time of it in France. I'm sure that you are.
Here's to summer days...
Hoi Solange,
Ik wens jullie hele fijne dagen! Geniet ervan!
Lieve groet, Madelief
Post a Comment