Saturday, March 6, 2010

just enough



On Saturday's I have a few things I like to do. These last months, I do groceries with my son at the local market, where I buy flowers, fresh bread, cut meats and a magazine of course. This is followed by a long lunch with delicious things and a new magazine with a hot coffee. Of course these afternoons are even better, when the sun is shining like today, and you feel spring is nearly there, even though it's still freezing!


So, fresh flowers in the vase, and I had so many flowers over, that I spread all little vases with flowers in there, even for the hallway and bedroom.
I am still thinking what to make of my beautiful Cabbages and Roses fabric, isn't the shade of green gorgeous?? I love it.
We also have our little bunnies on the windowsill, waiting for Easter.

Enjoy the weekend everybody!

6 comments:

decor naturel (anne hammett) said...

I LOVE that fabric! Subtle and sweet with just a hint of texture...it is gorgeous! I would use it to cover pillows or to make curtains for my bedroom. I can't wait to see what you decide to do with it.

Anne

Nadine von herz-allerliebst.de said...

Dear Solange,
your Saturday sounds a bit like ours last week and I love Ranunculus in Ikea vases. Definitely soulmates :).

Have a wonderful weekend with your family,
Nadine
herz-allerliebst.de

Bleudelavande said...

Hi Solange, tank you for passing and leaving your lovely comment, for me too those boks are my favourite find!!!
Your post is so so beautiful, I love that fabric, and those withe flowers too!!!
Have a nice sunday, warm hugs

irma said...

This fabric is very nice!
Not sun today here, it's very cold.

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Your Saturday routines sound perfect, just the way I like it! It's so lovely to bask in the sun again an get a feeling that spring is around the corner. Have a good week ahead!

Janean said...

those bunnies are sooooooo cute!!!