If I look around in my house, I see here and there a lovely, neat and charming corner. A beautiful touch of flowers, well thought about decoration items, but then I look further and I realize I also have many untidy corners and definitely 'child friendly' nooks in the house, so it's a challenge to keep the house a family home, but also to have place for beautiful decoration and a woman's touch. (we have a son, that means I am the only hope for a woman's touch in the house!)
At the moment I am feeling (and looking...) a bit tired, maybe it's the end of winter?
take care girls!

3 comments:
yup we are all a bit tired of winter, everything will be better when finally the sun shines again.
it's fun to go away from your home for a while; then return. everything looks so different....you see it with fresh eyes.
your frames are so lovely.
When we have an occasional sunny day in California...my mood is SO improved. Spring will recharge all our batteries! Trish
Post a Comment