skip to main |
skip to sidebar
house projects never end, luckily!
Yes,house projects are ongoing. Some of you might be stressed about that, but personally, I am happy that you can constantly update your home. Yesterday my significant other, put up some roller blinds. We have a huge kitchen window and it wasn't very practical to put some curtains made of delicate fabric, since we have our big stove next to the window. So, we chose a dark blue roller blind, which breaks the white kitchen a bit. I feel safer and happier.
I also got the new Countrystyle from Australia this week. It's my last issue, because each year I subscribe to a different foreign magazine. I have tried Vakre Hjem and Countrystyle, and Period Living UK, it's always great to get inspiration from all over the world. I am thinking what I will subscribe to this year, as my current subscription has nearly ended.
Here, I share some beautiful images of Countrystyle Australia.




all photos: Australian Countrystyle
6 comments:
Tell me something!! Ook hier druk met allerlei projectjes in huis! Altijd weer een uitdaging om de juiste spullen te vinden in een nieuw land, duurt even voordat je de juiste winkeltjes kent. De plaatjes uit het australische tijdschrift zijn prachtig! Ben benieuwd wat je volgende abonnement wordt! Fijne zondag! Bisous uit Versailles, Chantal
Hoi Solange,
Prachtige foto's. Ik ken het tijdschrift niet, maar ga maar eens kijken of ik het bij de Selexys kan vinden. Voor je nieuwe abonnement: wat dacht je van de Engelse Country Living? Dit is al jaren een bron van inspiratie voor mij!
Fijn weekend!
lieve groet, Madelief
Hai!!
Oh ben heel benieuwd naar 't rolgordijn heel goed plan!
Lans, ik vind ook altijd een nieuw couture-project! ;-) jij bent de volgende you knew right! ;-)
Tot snel, bedankt voor de boek!
Je nieuwe blog is heel mooi btw!
kus Fabio!
xxxxxxxxx
I like this bathroom!
Solange, what beautiful photos!
If you are interested in Canadian magazines, the best is "Canadian House & Home" - it is a blend of contemporary and traditional/classic but not much country style. Another magazine "Style at Home" is lovely too, but somewhat inconsistent (some issues are bad!).
My favorite magazine is American "House Beautiful" with quite traditional but expensive homes.
Honestly, there is no magazine here that I completely love. I think Domino was my favorite but they have folded. And there was Canadian Home & Country but they have folded too. Both had more accessible-looking design.
Good luck - lots of great UK and Australian mags out there too!!
xo Terri
ciaaaoooo, grazie per il tuo dolce commento sono stata molto contenta di riceverlo!!!!
Scusa se ti rispondo così tardi, ma non avevo la connessione a internet fino a pochi minuti fa!!!!
Hai un blog bellissimo!!!!!
A presto e buona serata
Post a Comment