Fridays are my favourite days, the day that I still have the entire weekend ahead of me, a day where I usually spend time doing some chores in the house or having a coffee with a friend. today my son is coming back after a week at the grandparents, so it's very special, I am so glad to hear his little voice and the noise again!
I ordered the home in these last days and while buying some curtains for my son's bedroom, I ran into this white can from Ikea. It is just what I was looking for. It also looks lovely with some flowers in it.
I am also looking at colours (again!) for my house, our bedroom is really a bit dull at the moment, and I would like to give a bit more colour and maybe try a different fabric here and there.
So, I am going through my Flamant colour card, they really have beautiful colours.
Wish you all a great weekend ahead,
Solange

5 comments:
Thanks for the heads up on the white jug, that's just what I've been looking for. IKEA, here I come!
Love those paint colours!!
Angex
The paint colours look nice! Very soothing for a bedroom. Just what everyone needs...
Hoi Solange,
Dat is ook toevallig. Ik heb twee weken geleden dezelfde kan gekocht :-)! Je hebt er voor de foto een mooi stilleven van gemaakt.
Je hebt mooie rustige kleuren gekozen voor jullie slaapkamer. Ik ben benieuwd welke kleur het uiteindelijk wordt.
Fijn weekend!
Lieve groet, Madelief
le même broc ikea sur mon blog cette semaine !
Bonne journée
Isabelle
All those images are so lovely. In fact, your entire blog is serene and feminine. Gorgeous!
Post a Comment