Wednesday, October 22, 2008

more books and inspiration please



Hi girls, I just want to show you all my 2 new aquisitions, The painting techniques book, which I will use for my chair makeover and the new catalogue of Biggie Best. They have lovely fabrics and decoration. Interior books are so wonderful, I can browse through them for hours.







I have also made some nice corners in my home, the lovely white flowers on my cupboard and an antique letter scale from my family, I think is absolutely gorgeous.

I also share a picture of a lamp I decorated. It was a plain wicker foot, which I have painted with a flamant grey/blue and it looks much nicer this way, especially in a light interior.
The ikea drawers are still waiting to be covered in my Toile de Jouy, but it hasn't arrived from Paris yet...so I am waiting.
Hope everybody has a good end of the week!!

4 comments:

*Marie* said...

Huhu it´s nice to see that your are doing fine!!! Wow you are so crafty!!! At the moment we are planting and planting and planting. There are still 130 little trees left:(((..... Can´t wait to see more pictures of your finished projects because the painting book looks so great!!! Take care..*Marie*

Sea Angels said...

Wow Solange....you have some fantastic projects on the go...you are going to look like a page out of a magazine....I know how much hard work goes into all that you are doing, but it will be so worth it. Your flowers look pretty and I just love those scales. What a good idea to use the toile on the drawers, you are so inspiring.
Hugs Lynn xx

Mrs.French said...

you too...thanks for sharing!

A home far away said...

So inspiring as always, and it looks that you have some good books to read also:-

Have a nice evening
Gunilla i Singapore