Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas is around the corner


picture: Homes and Gardens


picture: solange


Hi There,

Today I want to share these beautiful pictures with you. The nice entry is decorated for Christmas and gives
a welcome feeling. The second pictures is one of my favourite books called 'High Tea and Brocante'. I go through this
book quite a lot, just to look at the nice pictures or find some place for a high tea with friends.
Today is a lazy Sunday. Some shopping, resting and cooking a nice sunday dinner tonight.
I don't seem to find the time to create anything lately, so I try to stay inspired by my magazines such as 'The English
Home' or 'Country Living UK', they help me get inspriration when I am out of ideas or when I am in need of beautiful pictures!


Wish you all a nice sunday, enjoy yourselves !

Solange

2 comments:

MODERN COUNTRY said...

Hi Solange,
Your blog is becoming on of my favourite!
Oh, I really love the first picture that you are sharing. You are so right, such a warm and inviting welcome. I would have loved to have it like this at my home. Coincidentally I made a Christmas Wreath myself today, and it looks very similar to this one.
How strange isn`t that? The book look so interesting, something perfect for me because I love English high tea and also Brocante :) I am a subscriber of Country Living Uk, and I always find so much Inspration. Did you receive your first issue of Vakre Hjem & Interiør yet?

I wish you a cosy night!

*Marie* said...

Hej!
What a beautiful entrance. The colour of you door is soooo pretty it looks so elegant. Is it o.k. for you when I add you to my favourits?.....Liebe Grüsse *Marie