Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Books, Books and inspiration




Hello again,

Today was sooo cold! It really amazed me since it really feels like winter now. I am not really fond
of the cold, but as these pictures show, I have got a lot of good reasons to stay at home.
I love to snuggle under a blanket and read these books. I stare at the pictures, and get ideas
for my own home... which is addictive.
These magazines are my newest, I am so embarrassed to buy so many, but I just can't leave them
in the stores, I need to browse through them and store them in my house. (my magazines are everywhere!)
I get so happy of my books and magazines, they are much treasured and loved.

I hope all of you are doing fine and that you can all enjoy this cold evening inside.

2 comments:

Inka said...

Hi Solange,
I know just what you mean when you say that your books and magazines make you happy :) I feel just the same way -- it makes me happy just to look at them :)
I just found your blog, it is really lovely!

Rumour has it said...

Hmm, hier nog zo'n fanatiekeling wat woonboeken en woonbladen betreft! Ik vind het trouwens leuk dat je net op mijn verjaardag (14 dec.) met je blog bent begonnen... :)