Friday, April 15, 2011

long time again....


It's been a while since I blogged, so much going on. The weather has been really good here the last weeks, I feel that definitely makes a change inside our home and outside our home!
We moved some furniture, cleaned and ordered and now things are starting to look better. I am busy sorting out magazines, cutting out pictures I love and getting rid of anything else. it's refreshing to finally tackle the 'to do list' which I never had time for...
Enjoy the weekend everybody!


2 comments:

Rumour has it said...

Hallo Solange,
ik kom weer eens binnenpiepen :)
Gisterenavond - terwijl ik net wat oude magazines aan het doorbladeren was - kwam ik op precies dezelfde gedachte: eigenlijk zou ik eens al die oude bladen moeten sorteren en misschien verkopen of zo. Al bij al ligt er al gauw een stapel van heb-ik-jou-daar in alle hoeken en op vrije plaatsjes. Mijn man wordt er vaak niet happy van, haha. Allemaal ´papier´ dat de toegangswegen hier versperd... :D
Bij jullie ziet het er anders wel zeer mooi opgeruimd uit!!
Beste groetjes, Marjolijn

Sea Angels said...

Hi Solange... I bet you are quite a Lady in Waiting....not a whale i am sure of that ha ha...but I bet you look a little like a easter egg ha ha
I bet you are so excited I can think of nothing nicer...and I wish you loads of luck and hope it is all over quite quickly xxx
Have a lovely Easter though I hope xx
Love Lynn xxx