Thursday, March 17, 2011

lights



Lights, lights, please! I love creating atmosphere in our home with candles, especially in the evening, when it's dark.
I am glad with the lighter evenings now spring is coming, and even in the morning, no more shuffling in the dark....what a difference that makes!
Still several weeks to go, until the new family member arrives, so I am busy planning, ordering and re ordering again. I feel like I start to see mess everywhere! I guess it must be the hormones....


wish you all a lovely end of the week.

Solange

5 comments:

Sea Angels said...

Absolute elegance.hope you are well.not long now xx
Hugs Lynn xxx

Susi said...

Ohhh your picutures and your blog are sooooo beautiful. I come again ;O))
a very nice week..
Susi

SeelenSachen ♥ said...

oh - i love tulips - your table is beautiful!

greetings from austria!
nora

Abacaxi & Hortelã said...

Tulpen en kaarsen... een gedeelde passie!!
Fijne zondag, geniet van het zonnetje!
Bisous uit Versailles,
Chantal

Madelief said...

Hoi Solange,

Wat een mooie stijlvolle tafel & huis heb je. Ik hoop dat alles goed gaat met jou en de baby?

Lieve groet & een gezellige woensdag,

Madelief