Monday, November 22, 2010

Am I too early, or.....?



I have of course been buying all the possible interior magazine, since the December issues are always my favourite. Full of ideas and I usually keep these issue, which means I have got old christmas magazines, lovely!
I just can't get enough of the food presented, the cosy interiors. Especially the british magazines are so good at this.

At home I have started to add a little touch here and there. I have to be careful, since we have first St. Nicolas on December 5th, but I do that mainly for our son, secretly I can't wait for it to be over, so we can move on to the serious feast, Christmas.
I have even got a blu ray version of the Christmas Carol this year (I know, I know....) since that movie is a must during the Christmas holidays.
After December 6th I can let go and fully indulge in decoration....still a bit of patience.
have a nice week everybody!


6 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Solange,

NO, for Comfort & Joy one never is too early... Enjoy your special season!

Geniet van deze dagen; gezelligheid bínnen halen...

Lieve groet,

MariettesBacktoBasics

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Not too early at all I think, I was wondering the same about a week ago. But suddenly it's dawning on me that I haven't seriously even thought about what kind of Christmas cards to make. I think this is one of the nicest times of the year, cosy atmospheres, candles and preparations.

Abacaxi & Hortelã said...

Zeker niet te vroeg Solange! Fijn dat je weer 'terug' bent op je blog, miste je al!
Ik ga dit weekend m'n boom opzetten, volgend weekend zijn we in NL en daarna is het nog maar zo kort (we vertrekken de 24e op vakantie). Moet wel tijd hebben om van al het werk te genieten, toch?
Dus warme chocomel en gevulde speculaas in de aanslag en de boom optuigen... heb er zin in! Gneit van deze mooie tijd!
Bisous vanuit Versailles, Chantal

Mary-Laure said...

It's really NOT too early at all. What is it in the silver bucket? I like those little red berries (?), very pretty.

Melle Eglantine said...

Hi Dear Solange,
I visited your blog with a lot of interest.
Solange is a beautiful french name...
so good ideas you have....it's just a pity that you don't let us see your beautiful interior more often....
Kisses from France

Janean said...

if you started early you'll be way ahead of many of us. we're grown-ups and can do whatever we want. yay!!!!