Sunday, October 24, 2010

back to blogging...


It's been quite a while since I didn't blog, but time flies and a million other things have happened and kept me occupied. Here, autumn has started, which so far has meant lots of rain and chilly wind.
I have been burning non stop candles in the evening, to keep the house warm and cosy looking, an extra plaid and now I am thinking if I should change the pillows for the winter to come.

I ordered lately these lovely little candleholder houses, don't you think they are wonderful? I can't wait for them to arrive....



Our garden is also in a pitiful state, which means I will have to tend to it soon, in order to make it ready for winter.
wish you all a wonderful Sunday,

Solange

4 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Solange,

Indeed, it takes quite some commitment to keep the blog up... but glad you're back at it! The candle houses look so neat with the light spread through their windows.
Dat lijken inderdaad scháttige kaarsenhuisjes!

Have a great week, as Sunday is almost gone for you... with sunny greetings from Georgia/USA

MariettesBacktoBasics

Mary-Laure said...

You're back! I'm thrilled!

Janean said...

glad you're back...refreshed...ready to go into the new month.

ingrid said...

Dear Solange,
What a lovely houses.
Heb je ze al binnen-