
Sundays used to be my least favourite day of the week, the feeling the weekend was over. Since a few years, I realize that they are perfect for just hanging around and enjoy the fact that you can do your 'house things' and prepare a nice dinner.
Shops are open on sundays near my city here, and I can even choose to do my shopping on Sundays, quite practical if you receive guests for dinner and need last minute ingredients!

The sun hasn't shown himself so much lately, but I keep the summer feeling with some lovely lavender here and there, and I found this small bird for in my garden, isn't it charming?
Soon, in 2 weeks we'll go for holiday to Italy, can't wait. Until then, I enjoy the more homely things.

5 comments:
Hoi Solange,
Wat heerlijk dat jullie je vakantie nog voor de boeg hebben! Bij ons gaan de meisjes over twee weken alweer naar school. Italie klinkt goed: gezellige mensen, lekker eten, prachtig landschap, cultuur.....ik zou zo met je mee willen!
Ik hoop dat het weer de komende twee weken iets beter wordt, zodat je nog even kunt genieten van je tuin. De vogelschaal ziet er mooi uit!
Fijne nieuwe week!
Lieve groet, Madelief
Enchanting pictures, as always; I love love love that delicate bird.
I can't wait to see your pictures from Italy!
Sundays are good so good ...we always go walking then out to lunch or have a picnic on the fells. I love the way you keep the lavender around..sunshine has been distant this year, but I hope you get lots in Italy, sunshine and lovely food yummy.
Hugs Lynn xxx
Ik kom je nog even snel een fijne vakantie toewensen Solange! Een hele fijne tijd & geniet met volle teugen! Wij zijn net terug (bedoeling was vandaag, maar code 'rouge' qua verkeer, dus gisteren maar teruggereden (code 'orange'). Vakantie is heerlijk hè, maar vind het ook altijd weer zaaalig om thuis te zijn en wat te rommelen in en om het huis, maar allereerst die berg was wegwerken :(
Tot over een paar weken weer!
Bisous, Chantal
Dearest Solange,
Just happen to stumble upon your blog and follow you...
Love your stories and images; great job! Erg interessant zeg.
Greetings from Georgia/USA
MariettesBacktoBasics
Post a Comment