
Back from my trips to Paris and Italy. It was lovely and of course enjoyed food and just being away from home for awhile.
At home spring has really started and I feel as though I need to change, scrub, air and wash everything. I am waiting for some
more sun and milder weather, to open the windows and feel some warmth.

We are having some work done in our home, since the 2nd floor in our house is not straight and they have to straighten the floor, I already see the dust and mess but I am looking forward to a straight floor. We also have plans to redo our bathroom and my significant other has bought some tile paint, to cover the not so charming tiles the previous owners left us.
I find a decorating wonderful, but it seems that the bathroom is not so easy to get done right.

I made the eucalyptus crown myself, and it gives the room a lovely rustic, calm look.
well, I wish you all a lovely weekend and enjoy your interiors.
Solange

4 comments:
Your home looks lovely and fresh with your decorating. I love the wreath. Hoping all the work on your house gets finished quickly with no dramas.
Angex
Beautiful photo of the wreath you made on the chair, Solange. I feel the same way...eager to get projects and Spring cleaning done! Trish
Hi again Solange! I tagged you on my last post if you feel like playing. I'd love to know the story behind your 10th photo in your photo file! Trish
I love the crown. Renovations are always a hassle but the results are so wonderful! Dust everywhere, but eventually it will be perfect!! xo Terri
Post a Comment