Dear girls,
It's been awhile since I blogged, but oh, how many things are going on. I have started to prepare the christmas gifts, because I will not, can not, run a few days before Christmas like a mad women to quickly buy a gift.... I need time, inspiration and more time. So, I am proud to say that I am halfway, almost there.
I have painted recently an old wine box, which looked too useful to toss out, so instead, I painted it with a grey layer and sometimes put cutlery or lemons in it. I think it looks lovely.
Now, for the rest of my household, things are getting messy and I am finding ribbons, fabric, laundry everywhere, so I am seriously tidying here, enough to do!!
Do you like the wicker basket I found? I haven't made up my mind to use it indoors or outdoors....mmmm.....
wish you all a great weekend!!

4 comments:
Mag dit soort manden buiten staan? Ik heb ooit eens een rattan bloempot in de regen gezet, maar die sloeg doen zwart uit :)
Ik hou ook van de warme stijl van rattan materialen. Dat leuke houten kistje is multi-inzetbaar!
Veel plezier bij alle kerst-shopping :)
Hoi Solange,
Leuk dat je er weer bent! Het houten kistje is erg mooi geworden. Prachtig met dat kanten kleedje erin. Ik heb precies zo'n mand staan als jou. Vroeger bewaarde ik er speelgoed in van de meisjes, maar ook ik heb er nu niet echt meer een bestemming voor. Misschien straks de kerstboom!
fijne avond!
groeten, Madelief
Hi Solange I so agree with you, I also have found that leaving things too late means no choice and panic making or buying...not good ha ha, not for my peace of mind!
I think your wine box is a lovely idea and looks good with the lemons, it's nice to be able to use rather than throw away.
I also love the embroiderys on a previous post gorgeous.
Hugs Lynn xxxx
I love wicker, it's always so fresh and light, very "summerhouse".
I'm almost done with my own Xmas shopping! Everything (almost) was bought via Etsy.
Post a Comment