Dear Girls,
I found a wonderful piece to decorate my wall with. I found this wooden panel in a small interior shop. it was full of little
treasures and atmosphere.
These days I am rather busy with work, christmas shopping (or more, thinking what to buy...) and trying not to get sick with all these things going around. Tomorrow we go for the flu vaccin for my child, not so much fun...
I hope you are all enjoying your homes with these cold, dark days.
Solange

8 comments:
Hoi Solange,
Wat een mooi houten paneel heb je gevonden. Sterkte morgen met de inenting van je dochter/zoon. Hopelijk valt het mee!
Fijne avond!
Groetjes van Madelief
Mooi zeg!! Waar heb je dat nou weer vandaan? Jij loopt ook altijd weer "toevallig" tegen die prachtige dingen aan...
;-) Ro
OMG!! je hebt nooit gezegd dat het wandpaneel ZO mooi was!!! gorgeous!! en je lieve schaaltje ook! Ik ben driftig aan het stikken op mn nieuwe machine! ;-)
tot snel!
kus Faab!
xxxxxxxxx
Exquisite... I also love the blue and white bowl, always a winning color combination for chinaware.
That is a nice wooden piece. I love it! I am sure it will look lovely on your wall.
huhu Solange,,,,,
I hope you and your family are doing well and you had a wonderful 3. advent weekend!!!! Guess you are preparing everthing for christmas...don´t stress yourself to much:)
I wish you cosy christmas days.... and if we don´t hear each other also a wonderful New Year!!! Take care..*Marie*
Ik ben van de schoonheid flauwgevallen! :)
i have fainted from the beauty! :)
Hello Solange I wanted to wish you a Happy Yule and to say have a wonderful time.
Lots of Hugs
Lynn xxx
Post a Comment