Monday, July 14, 2008

Progress is made...

Working, working, we are on schedule and doing things, one step at a time. I enjoy working in our house, knowing it is ours and that it will look really nice in a few weeks!
The wall are plastered and the kitchen is getting better. We also plastered the arch, which was made of brown bricks and we thought it was too dark and old-fashioned.

Is everybody enjoying the summer days? Here, the sun is coming out every time ,then some clouds, then some sunshine...





I wish you all nice days and I will post soon again!

Solange

9 comments:

Marianne said...

Die boog is prachtig en ik vind dat ronde raam helemaal te gek. Het wordt vast een prachtig huis.
Groetjes en klus ze, M

Nadine von herz-allerliebst.de said...

Hi Solange,
the arch looks so beautiful and I like the porthole in the wall.
I can´t wait to see your new home with furniture and decoration.

Have a wonderful day, Nadine
herz-allerliebst.de

Handplockat said...

totally like your blog
hugs from the north of sweden

driftwood shack said...

Hi Solange, its starting to look great! I can't wait to see more.....

Hem och Lycka said...

It looks great, you're doing a good job! Here is probably the same weather as it is at your place.. Sun, cloudy, rain and then sun again. hugs, Mia

Anonymous said...

Et bien ça prend forme peu à peu.
Bon courage
Isabelle

A home far away said...

I am so curious on how it will look when it´s ready:-)
I am enjoying the summer here in Singapore, we visited Langkawi last week and are going to China this week!

Hugs Gunilla

MODERN COUNTRY said...

Hi Solange!

Long time no seen! Finally I am back, and it all feels so incredible good :)
I am so happy, so incredible happy..I hope you are happy too, with your new home and all the new changes. I see some progress, and it is so nice to see pictures of your home! It looks quite big, is it? It looks like you have a fireplcae, do you? That would be cosy in the wintertime :)

I hope you enjoyed your summer so far, due to all work you have I hope you had time to enjoy a few hours by the sea. This week will be very hot here, we are expecting up to 30 degrees! Phu..a bit hot for me, but I am glad to see the sun again :)

Enjoy your days Solange, and don`t work too hard, take time to rest as well! Hugs from Aina

Marissa said...

Great blog, I enjoyed reading it