The dark wooden stairs were definitely not my favourite, but in white it's already a lot better, it was so difficult to manage to make it white, the wood was very hard to cover... The bedroom was painted in snow white, with a beige chalk paint, which gives a velvety look on our wall. I love chalkpaint, it glides on and it gives the wall so much beauty.
Tomorrow we will have to leave to France for 3 days, regarding a visit to family, but next week we'll be hard at work again.
I don't post so often these days, but I keep you all updated!
Do take care girls, Solange xx

7 comments:
Ton escalier est bien plus joli en blenc. 9a a du etre bien difficile de peindre toutes ces marches
J'aime beaucoup la couleur de la piece
Bon weekend
Isabelle
een likje verf hier enj daar (al zullen het bij jou hele potten zijn) doet toch wonderen.
Solange you are doing such a lovely job the stairs look lovely and the chalk paint(though hard to photo!) is always much more beautiful, I am enjoying popping back to see more!
Oh it looks so much better in white, the stars I mean.
I hope you have time to enjoy your summer:_)
Hugs Gunilla
I am amazed at the work that you have been doing......look my mouth is wide open with shock, you have not stopped, and it is all looking so very beautiful, I have so enjoyed looking at your home. I am really looking forward to the fair I will show my crafts as I make them, enjoy.
Hugs Lynn
PS Go out and enjoy some sunshine you know it will not last!! x
It's really great to follow your Work In Progress...
perfection!
Post a Comment