hey girls, what luck we have to be enjoying all this sunshine! It's wonderful how the light changes everything and everybody!
This week, we've bought for our little boy a table and 2 chairs from Ikea, which I want to paint in a nice chalky paint. Either a greyish blue or a warm white.
We have also had a look at our future floor and we decided to go for an oiled, light oak parket. I have shared some pictures with you, so you can get an idea. I hope I make the good choice!
But wood has been a must for me, I have been looking forward for years to have wooden floors, they make every house look warmer and better I think.
The breakfast table this morning, with fresh scones, muffins, tea and coffee. I love to set a nice table, my little one is walking around and doesn't see the difference between white plates or plastic children's plates.. :-)
I also want to say thank you to the blog Pienta Ja Kaunista , she has such a lovely blog and her pictures inspire me very much.
I wish you all a wonderful long weekend, we are Monday off, because of Whitsun. (pentecost)
take care!
Solange

7 comments:
Dear Solange,
Enjoy all the choices you make for your new house, but above all enjoy these sunny days!!!
Love, Romina
Oh, Thank you for your nice words, I am speachless :)
Your future floor looks really nice, I am also planning oak to our next home. And we have the same table and chairs painted in white.
Have a nice and sunny weekend!
Dear Solange,
mmmh, your breakfast table looks so nice. I love scones.
How old is your little one? My son Samuel is two years old.
We also have the Ikea table and the chairs in white.
Have a nice weekend, Nadine
herz-allerliebst.de
There is no Ikea here, so bad!
Your breakfast seems yummy!
Beautiful post! I love your choices especially the parquet... and the scones, possibly my favorite baked good ever!!!
we have the same Ikea table and chairs...now they are almost too small for my kids! i never got around to painting them and now they are covered with my children's graffiti :)
I just found your lovely blog . I ended up here via "pientä ja kaunista" . How beautiful pictures you take ,it is a real pleasure to look at them.
Then another thing. In one of your older posts you had a picture of a cupboard by Tine K. That one is one of my favourities, too.
Welcome to visit my blog, which is , so far , only in Finnish...
Post a Comment