Thursday, February 24, 2011

decoration frenzy


I have a decoration frenzy at the moment, I know I always have this, but now especially with the new baby coming, I need to have things in place! quick, and fast.
Of course this had led to me ordering books from amazon again and looking through them religiously...I can't get enough of the beautiful photos, ideas and dream that my house will also look like that, just by buying these books....I know, it's a good excuse!
Being the type of person who loves to paint, move furniture and change objects from here to there, it's not easy being forced to take it easy and not take part in our changes at home.
For the moment I keep myself happy with fruits, and small scale decoration, like pictures and frames, and candles. my husband is left with big projects....

Hope you all are well and wish you all a nice weekend ahead!
Solange


3 comments:

Angeline said...

Strawberries !! Already?!

Abacaxi & Hortelã said...

Haha, nesteldrang heet dat toch?? Tijdens de laatste week van mijn zwangerschap heb ik onze hele slaapkamer opnieuw geschilderd... boven op een ladder... manlief was 'not amused at all'!
Die aardbeien mmmmm, daar zou ik zo in willen happen!
Fijn weekend!
Bisous uit Versailles,
Chantal

Rumour has it said...

Prachtige afbeeldingen in die lijstjes hier!!