
I love the festive days, but must say that I am also glad to be back to normal life. We had big works before Christmas, putting a new carpet and doors on our top floor, and all this is finally behind us and we can start the decorating.
At the moment I am trying to find curtains, isn't that difficult? There is so much choice and I also seem to find something in a magazine which is either out of stock or not for sale here.
I'm due in May of our second child, so I am starting to think about the nursery, my 5 year old son is eager to think along, and its funny to see how he already has got an interest in moving furniture and decoration.
I don't always comment on your blogs, but I do keep reading them, sometimes I just don't have to time to leave a comment.
Lynn, Nadine, Marjolijn, Madelief, Mary-Laure, Rebecca from Sanctuary, Chantal, Terri, Thanks for all your lovely posts, and keeping me inspired!
Wish you all a lovely week!

Solange

5 comments:
Ooh congratulations, I'm so so happy for you! My kids are five years apart, too, and I've found it a really nice age gap. There seemed to be plenty of energy to focus on the little one. Thank you for mentioning me, I think we go back to the beginning so it feels like there's a special bond :) Keep well! x
Oh what a lovely message xx
Happy New Year, and this is going to be a very busy one for you too by the sound of things. How lovely your home will be feeling with all those lovely new things, though I bet your completely exhausted sounds like you have been so busy xx
Well I can't wait to see some of the finished work xxx
Lots of hugs Lynn xxxx
It's a nice new for the begining of the year...
I'm an interior designer from Melbourne, Australia - I loved your blog, I found it very inspiring. This is all new to me but I have just set up my own blog
scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com
You may like to check it out because I had so much fun doing it. It's got a bit of everything fashion, interiors, food, travel spots - hopefully you will find something in there that you like.
Thanks for providing me with such great entertainment!
Cheers
Melissah
you have blessings to look forward to -- congratulations on your baby!
hugs!
Post a Comment