
I had taken a little blogging break, after the busy christmas period and the new year. January is not my favourite month and I had not so much inspiration. So when January is gone, I start to feel there is slowly more light outside and that the days seem longer.
But I received from visit this little basket with spring in it...which immediatly lightens up the livingroom. I also found (thanks to my sister!! ) a gorgeous old style post/correspondence box, which is great in combination with white. I am not sure if I will use it for our post/administration, maybe for nice cutlery, or anything else I come up with.
Sometimes it just takes one item, a colour, a magazine or a visit to an inspirational shop to get the inspiration back again. I am looking forward to let spring in, until then, I will just make some small changes.
have a good week girls!

6 comments:
I love the correspondence box! very nice!
Hoi Solange,
Fijn dat je weer terug bent! Mooi die lentebloeiers...
Lieve groet, Madelief
Fijn dat je er weer bent... Januari in Europa is ook niet mijn favoriete tijd van het jaar... maar de dagen worden al langer heb je dat al gemerkt?
Heerlijk die lentebloeiers, k ga zo ook eens even op pad om iets moois voor op de eettafel in ons nieuwe huis te scoren. Tot gauw weer & ook voor jou een fijne week weer!
xx Chantal
Hoi Solange,
Fijn weer een post te lezen van je! Leuk was het in dat winkeltje he?...ik ga morgen weer even langs, want heb nog niets over dat kastje gehoord.
Lfs Romina
i agree. just a couple of fresh flowers or new item can help focus our attention onto that instead of the dreary weather! time changes in 6 weeks!
Can you believe is already March? it has been a very long winter....
Have a great week!
I hope you'll come to visit me!
Post a Comment