Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Little update

I haven't blogged for awhile, but there is so much work to do... liters of paint have gone through our hands and slowly everything is falling into place. We will move next friday so my internet connection is at the new house already...
hope you are all fine and enjoying the vacation or your house.
Soon I will send you new pictures of my new home.

Solange

12 comments:

Abacaxi & Hortelã said...

Wowh, vrijdag al verhuizen. Wat moet het heerlijk zijn in een fris opgeknapt huis te komen.
Ik wens je veel sterkte met de verhuizing en veel genot van je nieuwe plek!
Zie graag foto's van al het nieuws verschijnen.
Liefs, Chantal

Unknown said...

Lieve Solange,
Heel veel sterkte in deze periode, want het is allemaal best veel he??
Maar ook heel veel genieten van al het nieuwe en alle nieuwe "huis uitdagingen" Tot snel!!!
Liefs Ro

Rumour has it said...

Veel vreugde in jullie nieuwe huis en succes met alles!

*Marie* said...

I wish you GOOD LUCK and a happy moving:)))
Can´t wait to hear from you and the new home!!!!
...*Marie*

Rebecca Skye Watson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Take care during this busy, intense week and have a smooth move! Will be great to catch up when you're happily in your new home and to get to see some pictures, x

driftwood shack said...

Good luck with your move, solange, and although we really want to see the new house don't feel under any pressure sometimes it takes a couple of years!

A home far away said...

Ohh I can´t wait to see photos from your home!

Have a great day!

Hugs Gunilla in Singapore

Anonymous said...

looking forward to pics!

Sea Angels said...

Hello I was just hoping everything was going well for you, and wanted to give you my best wishes for your new home.
Hugs Lynn xx

Nadine von herz-allerliebst.de said...

Hi Solange,

I wish you all the best for moving into your new home. I can´t wait to hear from you again.

Nadine
herz-allerliebst.de

Abacaxi & Hortelã said...

Volgens mij heb je nu de eerste nacht in je nieuwe huis gehad?? Lekker geslapen? Succes met het uitpakken van alles en dan het leukste: alles een plaatsje geven.
Geniet!!
Liefs, Chantal